What are some of your "Cheer Up, Charlie" scenes in movies?

Jeannettes

What are some of your "Cheer Up, Charlie" scenes in movies?

Mensagempor Jeannettes » 15 Mar 2022 21:43

So, in Willy Wonka, there's a song right before Charlie gets a golden ticket called "Cheer Up, Charlie." It's fucking terrible, and drags the whole movie down. As a result, we always fast forward through it on watches and call scenes like that a movie's "cheer up, Charlie" scene. What are some of your "Cheer up, Charlie" scenes?

Edit: Just to be clear, it doesn't have to be from a musical/a music number.

PeterMorris

Re: What are some of your "Cheer Up, Charlie" scenes in movies?

Mensagempor PeterMorris » 16 Mar 2022 17:34

In this movie it was really very sad to watch this scene but I'm sure that in many movies you can find such things. I can take Hachiko or Titanic as examples. Absolutely every drama has such scenes that make your heart sink. It's painful to watch but we have to because the writers decided to bring us to tears no otherwise. Titanic is one of the few movies that has been downloaded to my phone using the advantages of the pirate Bay.

BriannaBr

Mensagempor BriannaBr » 16 Mar 2022 20:33

Thank you for the helpful recommendations. I needed a new movie because I am hard to get interested in. Any genre was interesting to me and now I finally found what I needed.

Katety

Mensagempor Katety » 26 Mar 2022 11:44

I am very happy to join the forum, where everyone can freely chat with each other, thank you :) run 3

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”