I want to open my own business

David_Ro

I want to open my own business

Mensagempor David_Ro » 07 Dez 2021 16:47

Hello everybody. I want to open my own catering business. Are there users here who have worked in this? What problems did you have during your work?

Stanley_Santiago

Re: I want to open my own business

Mensagempor Stanley_Santiago » 08 Dez 2021 07:56

When I was working as a waiter in a restaurant, I broke my leg at work. Our restaurant had a very uncomfortable staircase where I had to walk and carry food for guests. My employer didn't pay me a cent in compensation. And I didn't have insurance. Therefore, I advise you to take care of your employees and contact an insurance agency to insure them against such incidents.

oliviaperry

Mensagempor oliviaperry » 08 Dez 2021 11:25

As an employee in this industry, I can tell you that you'll face many difficulties in your work. These are can be problems with clients, lack of time, problems with suppliers of products. You'll need to consult with an insurance company before starting this business. I can recommend you to choose catering business insurance. This is an insurance company that my boss works with. Good luck with your business!

amodeluniverso

Mensagempor amodeluniverso » 01 Nov 2022 18:45

Maybe this is a little bit off topic, but do you know something about plumbing insurance? I work with https://thecaliplumber.com/ and we need one,

anna2

Mensagempor anna2 » 05 Dez 2022 16:51

Thanks for the useful information! it will be useful for any business!

tonny

Mensagempor tonny » 07 Dez 2022 09:53

For me, this is also very important because insurance helps to relax and be sure that your business will be safe! when I got insurance, I became much calmer because now I don’t worry about something unforeseen happening! You can watch this small business insurance youtube video and understand how important it is to have insurance!

Nishaknapp

Mensagempor Nishaknapp » 05 Jan 2023 11:04

An absolute classic game that would really give you luck in life. As José Saramago says: "You never know beforehand what people are capable of, you have to wait, give it time". The means of victory is when you allow yourself to grow and here is where I found myself. Recommending this betting site to you:바카라 유튜브 동영상으로 바카라 플레이하는 방법 배우기

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”