panda vpn評價

chudo

panda vpn評價

Mensagempor chudo » 26 Fev 2020 19:01

What is Panda VPN

Panda VPN is one of the modules of the Panda Dome home antivirus. Moreover, Panda VPN is present in all Panda Dome tariff plans, starting from the free version of the Panda Dome free antivirus to the premium paid version of Panda Dome Premium.

Panda VPN is one of the easiest-to-use home VPNs that securely "tunnel" your Internet connection through one of the thousands of available VPN servers located in 23 countries (at the time of this writing): USA, UK, Canada.

fobka

Re: panda vpn評價

Mensagempor fobka » 27 Fev 2020 13:38

Panda prides itself on the fact that its VPN "allows you to securely and privately access all Internet content: TV shows, social networks, sports and news channels, streaming video / audio, Dating sites, video games ... from anywhere in the world!»

Sounds great! But is this really the case??

We connected to a British server and tried to access BBC iPlayer, but the site detected our VPN and strictly told us: "this content is not available in your region."

chudo

Mensagempor chudo » 27 Fev 2020 13:59

VPN is more about ease of use than features and functionality. It has only 23 locations, the simplest desktop and mobile apps, and no Protocol selection, no kill switch, no settings other than a simple "automatically connect to a VPN when my computer starts".

fobka

Mensagempor fobka » 27 Fev 2020 14:00

Panda VPN is a great addition to the Panda antivirus: it's fast, cheap, and even beginners in VPN will use it in seconds. A Windows app that tells us that we were protected when the connection was lost was a concern, and the lack of features and bundling with Panda antivirus makes it a poor choice for regular VPN users.

chudo

Mensagempor chudo » 27 Fev 2020 14:03

In the firewall, you can manage rules for connecting programs from individual ip addresses and ports

Web filtering in paid versions of Panda works without an additional browser plugin.
The program has a Secure browsing module that checks web traffic.
You can also set a white list of domains that are not checked for traffic
Also, in versions of Panda Dome Advanced and higher, there is a Parental control module, where there are options for URL filtering of access to sites

fobka

Mensagempor fobka » 27 Fev 2020 14:30

Advantages of panda vpn評價 free VPN proxy
Even such a service has positive aspects, although there are few of them:

SPEED
The panda vpn評價 extension practically doesn't slow down your Internet speed, because no encryption is used. This is really a proxy, not a VPN.

EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
The program is easily installed as a browser add-in in record time. Installing panda vpn評價 in Chrome or Yandex Browser

bondias

Mensagempor bondias » 11 Mai 2020 02:53

Hi, instead of installing a program for changing proxies, it’s better to just install the extension for your browser from AdGuard, which will allow you to go unnoticed on the Internet, especially if your work is related to online projects and you need to visit many sites with IP address blocking .

Rufus123

Mensagempor Rufus123 » 25 Jul 2020 15:23

VPN can really ease your life. I personally use it for work. Also I'm going to use it on my FireTV device. I've already found out how to use VPN on Firestick, but I haven't chosen the service. Honestly, I've never heard about Panda. Thanks for sharing, I'll check it out!

Gala789

Mensagempor Gala789 » 27 Jul 2020 18:15

I also know about the advantages of using VPN from my own experience. I use it both for work and entertainment (download books, music, movies). Also it helps me to use premium streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime Video and Vudu.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”