Relationship problems, what to do?

Artem20

Relationship problems, what to do?

Mensagempor Artem20 » 07 Dez 2022 10:34

Hello friends. I would like to tell you that I had a problem first with my self-esteem and then I had relationship problems.

I don't know if it's because of me or if it's just that the relationship has come to an end and I would like to save it and I would like to know if there is any way to do that and if the relationship is even worth holding on to.

I'm open to any kind of conversation.

Mokaster

Re: Relationship problems, what to do?

Mensagempor Mokaster » 08 Dez 2022 10:30

Hi, but if you're open to conversation and any topics, I could ask you how long your relationship lasted and when you approximately started having problems, because you know, there are times when a relationship will have problems, and they come about 2 to 3 years into the relationship. I've been with about 10 girls, I've had that period with all of them, and now I have a wife.
This period I was able to come with her. So if you manage to solve these problems, consider yourself a wife. :)) ;)

PatriciaAdams

Mensagempor PatriciaAdams » 08 Dez 2022 17:26

But in general, As for relationship problems, I've had a few guys I've dated who have all had relationship problems with me. I always thought I picked the wrong partner or that I was the one with the problem.
Generally speaking honestly, I'm a crazy girl in my own right and can really get involved, do things I don't understand. But then I realised it was a pattern. Now I have a husband and all my problems with him and solved by a good psychologist.
Cyclist, feminist, wing owner, international Swiss style practitioner and Growhacker. Working on the design and usability of the gaming website slotsup.com, as everyone probably already knows:)

FaraDenisov

Mensagempor FaraDenisov » 09 Dez 2022 08:52

Yes, here I totally agree with this crazy woman, hoi she may not be the best in character, and maybe you are not the best in character or your wife, but still there are many people like that and this problem needs to be solved, if you can't do it yourself, it's better not to ask it from acquaintances or friends. Go to a real professional who can solve the problem. My wife and I visit a family therapist a few times a year. He does his job very well. :P

SkorbinAlexey

Mensagempor SkorbinAlexey » 09 Dez 2022 16:15

Hi, unfortunately, you can't write more than 500 characters on this site. Relationships should also bring you joy. Of course, you need to talk to therapists who can help you to explain what a relationship is all about and what you need to do to make it more joyful for you. If you really care about the relationship, you can contact a counselor for relationships. I liked the way he generally approaches his work from one of the best

ramosbon82

Mensagempor ramosbon82 » 21 Dez 2022 10:30

If you are suffering from your relationship and don't know what to do what is ruining your relationship, if you are saying my wife shouts at me during conversations, which often happens, this is a form of emotional abuse. It would help if you were looking for the motives which cause them to yell at you.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”