Need to hire a hospital type bed, urgent

maskrust

Need to hire a hospital type bed, urgent

Mensagempor maskrust » 26 Ago 2019 09:01

I dont know if you know but my mum is in hospital. And she cant come out unless we have certain things in place for her at home. And one of the things is she needsis a bed that raises and lowers. Electric hospital bed basically.

churchdiameter

Re: Need to hire a hospital type bed, urgent

Mensagempor churchdiameter » 26 Ago 2019 09:01

Soory to hear about your mum. Not sure if it is any help but have you tried calling these shops who rent out disable/hospital equipment for home use. I used to work in a hotel and there was a local company who we used to hire wheelchairs, komodes (not sure how that its spelt), bed pans and the likes. We never hired a hospital bed but they may be able to do that?

huush

Mensagempor huush » 26 Ago 2019 09:02

What is actually wrong with Mum? I ask this because there are organisations and charities which support different conditions e.g. the Stroke Association, Alzheimer's Society, DiabetesUK, various things like that. Or the Lions. The ward sister on the ward where your Mum is at present should also have a list of contacts.

chumpcobbey

Mensagempor chumpcobbey » 26 Ago 2019 09:02

the red cross hire out loads of stuff they usually have a local office that you can call. The other thing is are you in a union can they help? Is there a support group for her condition they might be able to advice and occupational health through the hospital should have some support. Some times there are comunity physio teams, they provide equiptment ask the practice manager at your GPs they are a wealth of info.

freeblaspheme

Mensagempor freeblaspheme » 26 Ago 2019 09:02

Although having said that, my Dad was forced to stay in hospital for three weeks longer than necessary, simply because the social worker had a back log and couldn't come out to do a home assessment until then. But once the assessment was carried out, the social worker arranged for everything to be provided.

scoredhesitant

Mensagempor scoredhesitant » 27 Ago 2019 04:17

Our company provides bonded service on each subject it supports, and performs the free installation of the merchandise you receive from United States of America. Our head workplace is in metropolis, our beds in metropolis area unit delivered on an equivalent day and installation is performed on an equivalent day.hasta yatakları

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”